Saturday, January 20, 2007

LITTLE F******* MANIPULATORS.

Well it has been quite a rough patch, a new year and it sucks already, i mean its what mid jan and am near pulling the hair out of my head, and who ever said some B*LLS*** about keeping a positive attitude was spewing crap and i SHIT you not, i have tried that for 3 months now and all it does is frustrate you more, smile think that it could have been worse, Hell who i am kidding when i tell myself this? (seriously hun i dont know how you do this but that person you wish me to be can never be) dissappionting but did you expect any less.

And this blog this is never what i wanted for it, and now its out of my control and the control freak in me wants it shut down but some how i like it's something that comes out of me that i refuse to control. See me i have never been the type to talk or write about what bothers me or what am thinking out or what it i would like to do, but lately offlaoding has been neccessary i mean i had not lost my temper in 3 years(my temper is the demon i inheritted from my dad) and last year and just this year twice, tae kwondo practice does not help any more and me thought maybe my sis' idea of writting it out would be good, lets just say i should have known better A. coz its of no use and this is the first time that ia actually doing and some how am getting more pissed as i contuniue to write.

Kwanza some people have shidaz always jumping to tell you "ati you have issues" "why are you like this" kwani how am i supposed to be, am so tired of taking blame for jack stuff that 3/4 of the time i have no idea what the hell it is. I know i can be too effing crude and some times i know i deserve half the shit that comes down my way but sometimes you meet some charaters that just drain you and i mean REALLY drain you and no amount of reason or logic is usefull in dealling with them and when you stoop down to their level, shock of all shock's the names you get called the demon that you all of a sudden become. It even makes you wonder? really that bad truth be told you could be that horrible and that bad and that mean and that cold, but the little F****** manipulator is worse with their thinking that if they make you feel guilty enough you will accept fault that isn't even yours.

So this post here is dedicated to all those LFM(Little F****** Manipulators) out there get real and loose the sheep skin you are just fooling yourselves.

And to a friend i am cold, am calculative, am pessimistic, i always think guilty till rproven innocent, that is me, you knew this even way back then, they say you can never teach an old dog new tricks well try and apply that principle to me. I cant be like you i cant be like him, i cant be like her and i most certaily can never be like them, i can only be me, and if still bothers you sooo STAY THE F*** AWAY FROM ME.

17 comments:

bantutu said...

I wunt even claim bragging rights...those LMFs mustta really struck a ngwanye on our haitus...
No worries gorgeous..gud thing The Phoenix is here to stroke your rage and calm ur feelers...hihi!! I love expressions of anger...written or otherwise so you can imagine how jazz'd I was readin' this...Lakini tuliza, do sam woosah, or goosefrabbah but cool down although najua the venting was enuff therapy...
Enjoy wassleft of Jan dear...n b glad you can...hihi!!Bliv me it culd be crappier..

egm said...

Pole for the early '07 hair pulling stress. Lakini you are so on-point when you state you are not like the others folks compare you to. That has happened to me on occasion, when asked why don't I do abc like person mno does. My response? I am not mno. I am egm. And I do what egm does. Wasipopenda, shida kwao. Life moves on either way. Hoping the tide turns for the better for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey D_Q. Its rather unfortunate but like you mention there will be arses as well as good people. Just be yourself. Never ever apologize for being who you are. As for those who will not take resposibility......i will not get started.... wooosaaaahhhh!

The Pen-Lord said...

whoa! i know i'd do well to avoid you when you breathing fire like this. whoever upset you i hope is still alive :-)

Unyc said...

Galfriend, that is some vent! U hv 2 admit that blogging really does help...imagine if u unleashed that on sme1...they wld be in ICU right now.
The LFM's were, are n will always be there. Just b urself or take the excuse of being angry 2 knock sme1's ass out..hehee...start with Bantuts. Very gd punching bag.
Sme1 said life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Tusker in one hand - chocolate and muthokoi in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, What a ride!"

modoathii said...

take it easy.

i always have an "open plan" policy...as in, let what others say (esp, the useless stuff) get into one ear and straight out through the other. don't divert it to your mind or mouth. you'll stress for nothing.

Anonymous said...

Madam, RELAXANGA. Dont let peeps get to you. Especially if they dont matter to you. I have a policy. I only loose sleep over people I love and who love me back. All the rest are irrere. If thse peeps are miscellenious peeps, let it go. they dont care whether you are happy, sad or mad. Why bother?

If that is not reason enough, consider this, a happy, perky Don_Q is so much more fun than a pissed off one. I like her better.

P.S
Please don't bring this negativity to my box. Pretty please ;-)

Don_quixote said...

@ All thanks for the woooosah's am sawa sana the said kombamwiko has been thwaked with a sandak ;).

@Bantu yani you penda expressions of anger? i want to sema and uliza tumaswali lakini wacha tuu i can sorta see why Unyc is semaing you are a good......;).

@Egm yeah that is what pisses me the most, yani kuna wathii out there who think they have the right to tell people what they should or should not be, washenssiii!!!!.

@Aegues, yeah the likes of this here line "i have tried so much lakini wewe all you do is....." aki si its better just a person goes out and calls you stupid!!!! as for apoligizing for who or what i am NEVER!!!.

@Restless you my dear ati coz am mad i misbehave(sambaza my hasira to my friends) if i ever do that weka me a ngoto(a gentle one ;).)

@Unyc ROTFL see the bantu is serving himself up, yeah blogging has its advantages, but in this case i funguliad and told the mama exactly what was on my mind, i have never seen some one take off that fast lol.

@Modo ebu lets see how one can dance like a mchampara lol. I jua that maze lakini when a person perform's verbal diahorea on you for a whole year si hata wewe utalepuka.

@Proud wooosah, yani and the way i had this plan to come and wachilia some stress kwako lol. Lets just say supposedly this is a person who is supposed to be familia and setting those straight is harder.Perky and fun is back on

PROUD NYEUTHI said...

Wewe! I see even you have a ngoto affinity. That ish is not funny.

Milonare said...

First time here... Cool avatar.

If you need a hit man Milo's available for a smal fee. Im well versed in Jujitsu, Ninjitsu and Fujitsu. Plus I always start by targeting the unmentionables...

Anonymous said...

Haiya!....Atiriri...Chill mami!(I had to say something incase someone thought i was the LFM..them knowing the b**ch that I always am) Hadi my kacomps kametoa smoke like you did (in anger). Btw, I had to kill some1 to get this blog address :D hihi Okei.. sasa wapi hiyo gunia? Milo I dont think this is a one man's job.

Princess said...

I couldn't have said it any better. I once read somewhere that "Life teaches us to put a premium on those people who accept us for who we are." The rest of them can seriously take a hike.

Don_quixote said...

@Proud si me was thinking twould wake me up, but from a pillar of salt***to quote you*** it musta been painFULL!!!

@Milo werocamu!! werocamu to the phoenix if you need a map there is a complimentary one.***all this is doen as i shake your hand and feel to see if kuna misuli yeyote*** ninjitsu you say how well can you control your chakra? Unmentionable!!! i like you already ;).

@Steph you my darling you, been truant eh? kairetu mpotevu. Good to see you though. ati toa smoke like i did ROTFL, if that someone is who i think it is, can you imagien he accused me of male bashing me nice tomboy hang out with boys climb a tree ME!!!. I was bashing the females**all you ladies dont bite me head off am a spy so shhhhh***.

@Princess gal those pics i saw at you place NICE!!!, yeah unfourtunately this kind of watu will not fall of the earth so i have to push them off!!!lol.

Archer said...

Haiiiya! D_Q? Ati who is this LMF giving you brain tumours in the ass? Tell him/her/it/them that you've got mad back up. I'll fanya tag team with Milo we come twanga them a bit a bit. Ama? Don't ever let inconsequential people stress your life.

Ichiena said...

Aaaich! Aaaish! Echi! Eeeebo! mmmmtccchhh! (With best Nollywood accent).

Kwanza where was I, tell me, where was I?? Auuuuuuuuu.....Let me take a deep breath and =

NO! Where is the Kiatu I chapa him/her/it on your behalf - Alalalalalalalalalalalalalalal!!

Don_quixote said...

@Archer thanks man, i was wondering how to get a assotomy(third brother of lobotomy) ;). Si wengine ni kupe yani you pull to remove and the bugger is holding on so tightly the head is left arrggggg.

@Ichiena (((((hugs))))si umepotea sana ****passes the sandak to ichiena**** but its ngumu to actually get a head hit lol.

eddiie said...

........WAIT i can’t move my head well either ..............that entered me..i have come across that .....