Thursday, January 25, 2007

DEFORESTATION.

This post inspired by the one Ichiena recently my housemates friends came over for a visit***two of them to be exact*** . They both seemed like nice people if the fact that one was a nudist was to be over looked(they stayed for a week such habits are not easy to miss), the other was a shy lil individual who could cook a mean lasagna and i mean the kind that makes your mouth water after that first bite.

Since i was busy and coming home form the library in the hours of midnight and likes, i volonteered my room and was sleeping on the sofa. OK OK maybe it has something to do with the fact that for me to share a bed with another person i have to REALLY REALLY like them. Wacha i disgrees kwanza ebu.

*************************************************************************************

Mimi i have very good sleeping habits yani i lala on one side and when am turning am fully awake that ensures that;
A. I don’t kick.
B. I don’t hog the blanketi.

OK that’s all i can come up with now but it’s a long list, so when i actually agree to let some one into my haven they had better behave****and many dont****. Like zamani erm i mean we once had visitors and my lil sis had to share my bed with me and horrror of HORRORS i wake up feeling like i have a ngunia on me and i can’t move my legs, WAIT i can’t move my head well either LOOKI LOOKI there is a toe in my ear!!!! WTF!!!!. I KICKED so hard she went flying out the bed, the lil rooster had gone and turned my feet into a makeshift pillow and my face a resting place for her feet. Next thing i know there is a scream from the floor and some one jumps on me i was TWANGWAD aki the ngumis that kairetu can pack, the screams woke up kila mtu and i was from that day on, marooned on the couch when visitors came calling. END OF DISGRESSION.

************************************************************************************

It turned out the mama who could cook really well was a nudist in waiting so one day as i was sleeping on my tinsy island i wake up coz someone left the kitchen tap running ***arrgg dont you hate it when a person does that***** and i as i dragged my lazy rump to go funga the tap who do i meet coming out of the bafu!!!!! the cook and she was pithecus, bilas, nada. Yours truly just chuckled to herself and walked on, then the pic registered in her mind, walked back and saw,What me thinks the longest untrimmed grass, futhi, call it what you may and proceeded to laugh her heart out. Si watu woke up to find out what the frukazz was about and viola kwanza my housemate screamed!!!!!! and her friend the nudist joined me on the floor.

When i was able to control my kicheko i asked her, why kwani she wants to beat borats stash of pubic hair, and she says ati she is scared of wembe!!!! and what about waxing? to this she paled and closed the bathroom door.

Anyhew mama it seems thought about our outburst and while in the bafu saw Nair, and after a quick read and finding out that it removes body hair in a max 3 mins proceeded to generously apply it to her Congo forest. She decided to read it as she waited for the 3 mins to isha and somewhere on the bottle she sees this;

"Caution: Do not use in irritated, inflamed or broken skin. Keep away from eyes. Should Nair touch the eyes wash thoroughly with lukewarm water. If irritation occurs consult your physician. Keep away from children. Nair can be used on legs arms face any where except in nose, ears, on breast nipples, perenial or virginal/genital areas."

She screamed a guttural scream and with the hair that was falling off so were her tears there was nothing that we said that consoled her ****it might have had something to do with the fact that we were talking between gulps of laughter***
So later that day off to the physician we went....

19 comments:

Ichiena said...

Bantutu....meza vumbi!

Kwani guest 1 didnt know guest 2 is a nudist and they were sharing a bed. Ama alidhania anavaa cashmere nightie? Lakini - who reads instructions after the fact when it involves NaHuKos?!?!

Maybe you should have convinced her to braid it instead, matuta line hiviiii...hehehe.

Swali - is this the blog tenant?

Don_quixote said...

LOL they woudl have made nice dredz sio LMAO. And guest 1 knew, but guest 2 was a nudist only when tokain bafu anyways its what me thinks. This is The oriGInal D to the Q, squater bado hajanza ku rant huku.

bantutu said...

Ichiena naku-scope...Namba tatu kama trinity ya God,
Kwanza lemmi go buy peanuts so I can bambua the post in the right way...

The Pen-Lord said...

ha ha ha lool, damn, her grooming is still at the stone-age stage. Poor Wilma (of flintsones), she can't do that when she's a gal, thats for us dudes.

egm said...

Haiya! Kwani all of a sudden we have become fascinated with the grooming of Holland? First it was Milo, then Ichiena, and now it is the Phoenix herseluf! Yaani the fact that it actually happened makes this even that much more hilarious. Poor bath-suited chef.

Milonare said...

Assi?

Yaani you had lalad kifudifudi and still managed to drop-kick a bed-mate off the godoro? Only to receive jabs the fullest? Woi pole LOL

Aki if ever chef-futhicus-out-in-the-openus needs a place to crash mwambie Milo... Sina shida na ma-she-nudists LOL

bantutu said...

Aaah baaaass manjoti ninazo apa ivi...zile bigi...
Ati toe kwa maskio, hahaha!! Na kichwa kwa mguu...hihihi!! Mabed-gymnastics eh?? Siz yako haezi lalia spring bed yangu...Anaeza compose ngoma na ile noise atamake juu nakwambia, ukiturn mara moja....ni kaa bridge kwa ngoma ya Mariah...
Io suggestion ya Ichiena ni ngori...ati u-make matuta...hehe...talk of manicured lawns!!
Ati ulianza kucheka, unajua kuna jamaa flani alivunja jaw ya wife yake juu ya saga kaa io...hihi!! ati: "kwani leo ni nini"(giggling) Nakwambia!! Katwaaff!!
Io chain reaction ni sexxie Milo-Ichi-DQ-?

eddiie said...

What!! what!! oooh!! that was an aweful experience..lakini si Uli enjoy seeing her like that?....

Yani about sharing bed, man i do not agree with that either...some one can easily make you a football.

Oooh!!

Princess said...

Poor Thing!!

modoathii said...

enyewe you guys are nasty. mlimcheka huyu manzi wa mungiki...no wonder she applied without reading. na yeye, anataka kuwa fala kama yule msee wa apocalypto. manze, the homie was told to rub some flower on his hukos and he'll get fifty tois...shock upon his bums.

Klara said...

Let me go & Laugh kwanza then come back.....

Anonymous said...

Aii mistress. I was wondering who had kamongoed me once I got kicked out of your bed that one time. You claimed the dude had jumped out the window when i reappeared with the baseball bat yelling, "ERO! YUKO WAPI! YUKO WAPI!!!" Kumbe it was you....

All this storos about forests, corn rows, curly kits, dreadi etc, me thinks i will open a salon to cater to the needs of our blogging community.

Juju said...

nudist and a cook....hmmm, shower first? ama straight for the kitchen? bana, dont want things from all over falling in2 the food!

Don_quixote said...

Kwanza let sema i blame Milo and Ichiena...hihihi

@Bantu njugu eh, mimi niliskia mambo mob juu ya njungu mpaka sasa, lakini pass some hapa.

@Restless, si the madam was still in the erectus stages, we had to educate her bana.

@Egm si me thinks its contagious, the chef it seems does not care as much about teh land down under as she cares about her her food gets marinated.

@Milo all i shall say is out of some curcumstances come extraodinary behavious and in my case a deep understanding of how concentrate all my charka into just one kick that did wonders. After that i was so wasted i went back to sleep and got ambushed. I shall tell "chef-futhicus-out-in-the-openus" that she has a place to crash next time i talk to her.

@Bantu si some watu have tiba mybayas, imagine wekaing you miguu on some ones uso? kashensiii yeye. Btw am wondeing how tell her that the matuta idea will be fab, teh mama is still pissed with me for having be the one who laughed the hardest.But can you blame me?

@Edde wacha i tell you this once, mimi if i want to see someone naked they had better have 3 legs one prefferably shorter than the rest the others kwani what shall i be looking at that i cant see whne i simama infront of my shower mirror?
And as for those who behave badly in my kitanda olekwao.

@Princess yeah, i still feel really bad about the Nair incident I do i REALLY DO.

@Proud look who is calling who names a case of the pot calling the kettle black eh? Brilliant you say, me thinks we shall shae the same cell in hell

@Modo now i shall go and watch apocalypto she was in the shock of having one mama scream another fall down laughing only to be joined by another one.

@Klarah aki dear dont laugh to hard you shall the points to my sin-o-metre.

@Aegues wewe wacha kwanza they way you had wekad me in a head lock style of the dudes nyeuthi juas, and then next thing i jua there 3/4 of you spread like butter on my petit self i had to take drastic measures. No hard feelings i hope, si you know you are....
When you fungua that salon ebu patia me the directions there is a chef i want to send your way.

@majonzi most def shower kwanza, and she was a half nudist yani she would walk out the room naked as she headed for the shower and walk out naked.

PROUD NYEUTHI said...

Don, shidwo pepo nyeusi! RISWA!!!
Dont make me sing Tukutedereza. I have back up in the form of the the H Squad. Who do you know?

Don_quixote said...

Proud haiya they told me they shall do to me things yet unknown to man, so unless you have like a worse offer mimi niko kimya, but si i thought we are sistos? why now with the threats. BTW offers shoudl be directed to quixote_don007 AT yahoo Dot com. Then my people and you people shall talk.

Unyc said...

LMAO.....deforestation...n Modo calls her mungiki...nyi watu mko heartless sana...

The best thing ungedo nikumngee relaxer alafu mtong. Njoo angejazika style mbaya.
Hangewai vaa chupi tena.

As 4 sleepin in two's...ask my sisters who r kick experts y they'd rather lala kwa sleeping bag than with me in my triple bed...lol...

eddiie said...

Interesting.....really

Don_quixote said...

@Unyc and you call ME heartless ROTFLMAO the gal in question aka sakwatch(sp) is in therapy lol

@Eddiie oh really?