Friday, March 02, 2007

NEW START?

Well i have been kinda quite for a while and i have a very good reason, see its a new job and that means new rules to adjust to, new people to deal with, new ways to work.......trying to figure out how you can incooperate you uni work as you work, yani its like multitasking to the max. It turns out "they" my employers had another idea yani its milk her for all she has before she decides to flee, flee you ask??? wacha i tell you why you would want to flee. Have you ever been just sitting in your ka offisi and next thing kuna vyoo(glass) ya gari zina ***i lie*** it was windscreens and bonnets, yeah you got it right watu walikuwa wana pigana" and there was the "No weapons allowed on premises" after kuuliza i get told ati kuna msee alikam na chuma(gun), and since then i have been seriously thinking of tendering my resgination. Alafu kuna the thing with all the damn youth vuating bangi yani mpaka you wonder if the smell is left on you nguo.

OK am done ranting.

On vale after the meeting people just sat around ehe coz ni vale and people should just sit and talk kubaff wote, so we sat with coffee mugs(mine looks like a birika) that was me and greg***the addicts**** the rest na maji, i say to heck with water is good for you. Wacha i stop digressing, so watu were talking about how women expect men to treat them all princessy and buy kila kitu, so this mama whom i shall not name for fear of getting sat on. Have you ever met someone and you jua mess with 'em and next thing yani hata wathii wount hear you screams, well this mama is that kind, and her thayos eish they can crack a peannut, yani that's how close and well built they are(Nani if you read this all that was said as a compliment).

This mama, as watu were busy yapping about how no ati they aint the kinda gal who expects to be pampered she was all quite and had something sort of a sneer on her face, and then she sucks her teeth si u jua how people just go something like msssshhhhhqhhs(aki that is how i think it should be written down). I and the rest of the group turn to look and kila mtu knows this habit if hers, so there is me looking at her with shock and awe mainly coz she was sucking so hard i was waiting to see her lips give in to the sanction. BTW that did not happen, and she says " eh me?? me Miss X NOOOO my man has to treat me Good" and then went back to sucking teeth. Yani its straight face hakuna kicheko well not from her atleast the rest of us were busy cluthing our ribs. Some dude ask's her why and she reply's with some more sucking and a very loud unplesant EH!!!!!. Someone told her if she expects that, she had better be ready to say how high when she gets asked to jump, Miss X hands akimbo says "who me? index finger on the udders she stole from some freshian(sp)***some sucking**** I DON'T THINK SO". There were people on the floor laughing coz this mama would talk and weka sura ya kazi like concrete i tell you.

BTW this post is work in progress and since saa hii sina tyme i shall maliza kesho.But there is this here gem that i patad as i was cleaning out my mail.

POOR JABU.

Jabu walked into class every morning with a black eye.
After a while his teacher got worried and asked him
about it. Jabu's answer was: "Our house is very small
miss. Me, my mother and my father, we sleep in the
same bed. Every night my father asks, 'Jabu are you
sleeping?' Then I say 'no' and then he donners me and
gives me a black eye."

So the teacher says to him, "when your father asks
again, keep dead quiet and don?t answer". The
following morning Jabu comes to school and his eye is
fine, so the teacher breathes a sigh of relief.

But the day after that Jabu comes back with a black
eye again.

"My goodness Jabu, why the black eye again?"

He tells her: "Mam, Dad asked me again... 'Jabu are
you sleeping?... and I shut up and kept dead still.
Then my father and my mother started doing... you
know, mos... 'IT' on the bed. Then my father asks my
mother: 'Are you coming?' then my mom says, 'Yes I'm
coming, are you coming too?' and my dad answered ...
'Yes'.

Not wanting to get left behind, I also answered and
said 'wait for me, I'm also coming, let me just put on
my shoes!' THAT'S WHEN I WAS MOERED!!!"

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

First! Nani kaa mimi?

bantutu said...

Aaaaah We achazako!! 2nd closely behind...

Archer said...

I wonder how someone can seriously katia that ka workmate of yours. Ati sura ya kazi and "pointing at udders ya friesian?" *sp* ebu go ask her if she got any with her snickering.

Poor Jabu. Ati I'm coming as well, just let me put on my shoes? Haha!

Princess said...

That was too funny!!!!

The Pen-Lord said...

lol. I hear you about multitasking, it reminds me of the nasty joke about those street prawlers. Obviously its too nasty to be commented on in this space

egm said...

Eh, Jabu got some serious jab for not wanting to be left behind. Poor boy.

Sounds like you work in a very interesting place! Guns n weed? Eh, be careful mami!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetheart! Pole kwa madrama. Lakini si ni wewe niliona ukicheer ati, vunja yote, mawe, mawe! Heheheeh

Chunga kaa EGM anadai, hatutaki a D_Q seive, kukithooka ingia chini ya meza, usijali kufanana kaa fala.

bantutu said...

Njugu kwa mkono:Yeeeesss Lo kumbe!! That mboss lady o yours!! Wazi jo!! The funniest ishhh is usualli sed with a stone face...so naelewa..
Is wat mbaya? That is you go, no come for long time? Is you bin missd hihihi!!
Weee! Chunga....Gode na Mitoo? Eish!!
That Jabu did things to my lungs!! Hihihi!!

Unyc said...

I hv seriously lost my initial capabilities of being fao!!

Thats a funny situation!! Naona unaimprove na sheng..lol

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. that workmate is real stress... LOL ati fresian.
Out of curiosity.. Where is this that you work??.. Coz am a little worried for you. guns n weed aint no bed of roses
As for Jabu.. no comment hihhihi..

bantutu said...

Calling out calling out...Oh lady, come out!! Hihihi!!

Klara said...

Am still in stiches! LOL
@Agiasi na Bantush
Wacheni U stalker!! LOL

Don_quixote said...

@ Aegues mzee thegio for thw orry but me niko sawa, this mama is a black belt in tea kwondo and the art of ninjistu genjistu and all the jistus there are.

@Bantu ndear si next time hata mie you bring me some njugu? yani you cant be that mchoyo? and post hiyo hapo yani had to glue rasa kwa kiti yani i have become a scatter brain hata post siwezi chora.

@Archer my work mate makes my day kila siku yani huyu opens her mouth and it worth having a pen to write down yani coz you want to laugh but the sura the sura i tell you vitisho, and if you ask her MEN want her so baaaaaaaaad delusions if you ask me but shhhhhh.

@Princess that why i am here if i can make just oen person smile am blissfully happy.

@Restless phew glad you did not type that down coz labda si you jua, wewe lakini i have mutton with i mean beef, yani you go awol like that on me? tis not fair i tell you!!!!!!!!!you know where to reach for a good excuse and it had better be good pal!!!!.

@Egm that avatar of your is so cute pretty and nice i really really wanna have it. My work place is many things but interesting its not its comedic tho, dontw orry about me peper spray and legs that out ran an elephant i have i will be fine.

@Agiasi ndear ndaling i thought my evil streak was a secret i was not jeering i was kinda saying dont fight i only forgot to say the dont part out loud hihihihi.

@Bantu jabu poor jabu yani i felt so bad or him, that teacher of his did him no favours jo. I is back and i have missed theee sana.

I have missed every one else too hihihi.

@Unyc kairetu yani shimo la tewa tena? usijali yani my sheng is being polished style ingine hata kiwi has nothing on me.

@Justsue werocamu dear, my work place is at a youth center and my work mate is drama on two feet i tell you. thank you for passing by my humble little cave.

@Bantu am out am out!!!!

@Klarah wewe umepotea sana tena as we speak jabu is in teh processing of bringing up a suit againt the teacher turns out it was the worst punch he ever got from his dad.

Klara said...

Hehehe!
Ati Wait 4 me!! That Kid is hilarious sana!
Am back 2 stay!

Kenya's Dopest Chic said...

Haha the funniest....Jabulani...can i steal that one??