Sunday, March 25, 2007

TO FLY OR NOT TO FLY.....

I stand accused of laziness and I plead erm well lets jus say I contest this allegation strongly, well I was going to write about how Miss took a solo flying lesson on an icy Monday morning that was a couple of weeks back. Lakini I have a question, what does one feel according to most people in a near death experience? See I was in an accident f sorts, we were traveling to another town and there was a blizzard and we lost control in the highway and did around 3 360 degree spins on a two lane highway. Apart from sharp in takes of breath no one screamed and when we came to a stop we just did a 3 point turn and off we were. We were lucky because due to the blizzard cars were really far spaced and everyone was keeping their distance. Our driver went into around 5 minutes of shaky laughter and rumblings one of the other gals went mute sitting erect and looking straight ahead. Another held on to the coat rack****you know the thing that people weka their jackets and hang it hapo ehe that one**** and me this is what puzzles me I felt nada apart from the first instance where there was just a tint jolt of WHAT THE HELL!!!! Don’t get me wrong the adrenalin rush was massive. The whole episode has my pal the driver thinking me needs to see a shrink ama get some religious guidance coz death is scary according to her. Personally I think death should not be scary at all, so that is what I had really wanted to ask, what is your take on death? And do you agree of disagree with me that when people morn the dead it’s a selfish act. I say this because if say they morn because the deceased left them, isn’t that they morn for their own loss and not that of the deceased? Also why is it so rare to find a person who can smile when they remember a dead relative, friend sibling parent etc. Does death over shadow the rest of their whole life?


On to “lighter” matters well in my last post I introduced you guys to Miss X, the diva extreme well on a certain very icy Monday during the lunch break as I was sitting gulping down my coffee and many donuts****if you ask me that is a healthy lunch****** Miss X was walking back if you ask me she looked like she had been feeding on goat hooves its the only time you see her smiling as she walks back to work, well in this day she had a very broad smile and a swagger of sort to her walk you know the am giddy happy kind where people walk with light steps that exudes to the outsides. Let me just say yani she looked transformed this was the mama that will suck teeth and keep sucking for like a full minute yeah mpaka you think all the saliva is finished na the mdomo has been turned into a miniature sahara desert. Well as she was walking gaily on air the worst thing that can ever happen to a diva happened to my dear Miss X wacha I tell you, one leg did those karete moves where the leg tries to do a 90 degree angle to the waist yeah that one but Miss X in all her voluptuousness could not handle that so the other leg followed the first one. In that instance it was her first flying lesson and flew she did I KID YOU NOT!!! Yani because of the body mass she was flung erm I mean flew a short distance. Here comes my confessions the confession of a mad crazy mind see when Miss X was in the air from the minute her first leg t its first karate lesson to the minute she mad contact with earth everything kinda moved in slow motion so in my mind this is how it played out coz I was wondering what she was thinking the whole time****don’t judge me pwiissssss***

Oh I looks so good today yes I do (first leg flies up wards) OH dear God who is that screaming (it was her btw second leg goes up)”Houston we have achieved lift off” some one catch me**teeth sucking I mean major teeth sucking**** and then there is Houston flight is in danger mayday!!!! mayday!!!! Houston flight cannot be sustained I repeat cannot be sustained Houston we are going dowwwwwwwwwwwwn” AAAAAAAAAAAAAA*insert shocked scream**

That scream shocked me back to reality and I had to run to washroom and laugh in there coz some old lady was giving me the evil eye when I started to laugh papo hapo**always wanted to say that*** Miss X if ever you come across this page and read it pliz pretty pliz you can do anything but take it to heart it was funny if you had been me you would have laughed too, see I knew you would be a good sport and understand.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST!

Now off to read.

bantutu said...

Methu!! 2 basi. She's baaaaak! Gud thng she's lost none of her nuttiness, am lavin Miss X vi-deadli! That mind scene kill'd me!

egm said...

Yaani I have chekad for almost 5 minutes just reading this! Eh, I see why you had to rush to the bathroom and cheka there. That scene is just too hilarious.

As for spinning cars, I was in a similar situation as yours last week. It had just snowed, and I was getting a ride home from work when the driver lost control of the car momentarily. We didn't do a complete 360, but it was enough to raise the adrenalin level!

The Pen-Lord said...

I aint afraid of death, please! it'd be a relief to know that no bills await me and nobody expects me to do anything apart from just lie there (lol ladies no pun intended). What i am afraid of is a long suffering before i die, like i'd really be upset if i suffer total paralysis after a car acc and suffer, i know i'd wish for instant death if i was involved in an serious car acc.

Klara said...

LOL! U r da bomb! U crack me! Poor lady!
Reminds me of such an incident back in Colle! N this chile used 2 *swing* in those high heels then one day! It happened!!LOL! somehow almost everyone was secretely waitin 4 it 2 happen!
I was da first 2 burst!!
(I later on apologised)

Unyc said...

Galfrnd glad 2 hv u back.
U cracked me up with this one>..LMAO...Miss X ana mambo.

Love the way u bring out the Art of Fallin with a heavy thud.....du du du du

Sue said...

Hahahaha.. Can't stop laughing... hihihi.. I have also witnessed a similar incident in tao, and kwanza it was raining.. hehehe..
Hilarious
:.Just Sue.:

Juju said...

LOL!! laffing in the bedroom. I am like that... have to try hard not 2 laff in peeps face!!

On death--> have had near-misses, my heart skips a bit, on the whole I dont like showing my emotions, especially those of fear, and then my bad memory makes me forget them, so I do just fine.

WanjaKihii the tomboy said...

You are evil...hehehehehehehehehehhehe[taking a deep breath] heheheheheheheheheheheheh

Prousette said...

it is always funny when someone falls, what stops one from laughing is the reaction of others around you and the likelihood of the victim to hurt him/herself.

That scene is really funny.

Princess said...

Hilarious!!!

bantutu said...

Toooooo loooong!!
Am starting to think scary things....Very scary...

Ichiena said...

Madam, upo? Twakutafuta kama shilingi jameni.

egm said...

I echo Ichiena! Rudi haraka! Yaani mpaka I had to tag you! I hope this brings you back to us :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here flamesandashes.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research displays that almost 50% of all U.S. grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.