Thursday, November 09, 2006

AS THE END DRAWS.........

Well finaly the day is over, but unlike most days when you have wished many many bad things happen to all those who have irked you in the least bit albeit in whispers. Funny thing is i really never got pissed just irritated, funny thing this having patience with humanity.

And here it is,

The twist that had even me, who thought she had seen it all!!!!!!!!!! kumbe

I walk...... nay i dray my feet to the subway,

Wondering why today the steps seem to many.

Wait for the damn thing to arrive,

Five minutes later i think if i frown any harder the skin on my forehead will rip.

Open seseme and as i walk in some jamma is blocking my way, looking at me, no staring NO gawking, Now dont go getting me wrong like any female i like getting looked at, but gawked AT!!! i dont appreciate. Seriously and giving someone a once over yani kumwangalia mtu from kichwa mpaka miguu sio polite, not that am the polite kind. This fools friend decides to help him out as though the perv needed any help with the way he was looking at me.

Being in no mood to let all the curses running through my mind come out through my mdomo i step back to let them pass, and yes maybe after watching the news and seeing all those offenders realsed into society its better this way. Lakini wapi,no movement from the 2 zombies at this point the vein on my temple is throbbing and pulsing it feels like a hammer add that to the fact that half the people in the train are looking at me and my odd "admirers".

Should i just knock some sense in this fool, seeing a black eye develope will give me soo much joy i think. Deep in my mind this scene plays over......

Will the defendant please rise!!!!!
Reluctantly I rise up accused of teaching manners no, knocking sense into oen who wanted nothing to do with the said sense and getting ma ass shipped of to some jela.

No woooossaaaahh something says in the recess of my mind.

And then the speaker in the train goes "would those monkeys keeping the door open move please" And poof!!!! goes the smile on the pervs face.

I almost laugh, but no this situation does not require laughter.

I just walk in and sit down and think just when i thought the hex was over, damn.

Now am thinking maybe i should weka those Iron doors seeing as dumb and dummber could be dangerous.

No comments: