Sunday, December 10, 2006

SUNDAY

Well its a sunday, i woke up at 8 am, this was a miracle seeing as that i went to sleep at 5 am and after watching 2 shaka zulu documentaries my hangoved state seems to be on strike. The cold outside does not bode well for my extreemly sore throat which is as a result of a night of shouting/screaming at some "kenyan concert" and not the dreaded flu, am also saddled with a tongue that is not functional because as i was busy trying to get rid of my pounding head i took a sip nay!!!! a gulp of hot scalding coffee and scald me it did. So i consumed almost 2 litres of ice cream coz i could not taste the blue berry and the coldness kept my tongue appeased.

Even with all this misfourtunes sorounding my sunday i still have hope in a silver linning in the cloud of this here day, ok i lie i am frustrated i have an exam kesho that is driving me nuts literally!!!!!! so i came here to get a wooosah moment and rant politely on my woes, and i also came across this piece here,



Disclaimer: I as a woman find this funny and post this a woman who pride herself in her good sense of humour, any female who feels she is offended by that piece up there should walk into the store that i shall open and buy a copious dose of humour enough said.

12 comments:

egm said...

Ha, I've seen that a number of times, and it never fails to amuse me. Here are other varations I've come across... women 1, women 2, men 1 and men 2.

Princess said...

This is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

The road to "The Phoenix" has been long, hard, an all 'em otha uneconomical adjectives that I'd rather not make use of, but what matters is that I'm here!!
...Examm utatwanga no worries but if these are the side-effects:I wish you more stress!! hihi!!Nimcheka vilivyo!!
...next...
Your word verification is nyeffin with me...
Take 2

bantutu said...

BTW i did lyk 6 b4 the shillingi equation proved un-balancable...still 6-pence msoto...

Don_quixote said...

HAPPY JAMUHURI DAY ALL.

@Egm nice ones the men2 was hillarious.

@princess thanks for passing my cave.

@bantu werocome ndear, better late than never they say, its has been noted word verification is out. just to be safe wacha i spray some holy water, you and your 6's ;) and thanks for the belated wishes mingi upendo

Anonymous said...

I so hate word verification. Minimum 4 tries! I do not have that kind of patience so, Hurrah!

Thank item is just hilarious. Cracks me up every time!

bantutu said...

Rant count down beginss...Now.

Ichiena said...

Thanks for trawling through my bushy compoud...

And si you are sweet - ati you are putting up a disclaimer. Instead say, "Mupende Musipende!"

Unyc said...

"Found in various grades ranging from virgin material to common ore."...lol..

I hope there is a hazardous data sheet for men.

Nice One.

Don_quixote said...

@Bant's ok i seem to have caught your ugonjwa only in my case i cant seem to bring myself to blog, the ranting that goes on in my head has refused to surface out through my hands. Maybe a haitus is in order.

@ichiena, hey your jokes make my day, am trying this "try to be polite" thing hence the discalimer i have to say tho its a tad bit irritating:).

@Uncy Hi and thanks for peering into this here cave of mine. There is one for men just check up there where egm left his comment, they are as hillarious as the women one is.

The Pen-Lord said...

Are you trying to bring Kosovo unto yourself? lol, i like it's sense of humor.

Don_quixote said...

Pen hehe hence the discalimer, i adore it so much and teh "women=evil one, i shall post that one too.